Game Plan for Planning With Meaning and Purpose.
- Start with Good Words, Scriptures, Positive Quotes. When these are read first thing they will direct your thoughts and daily plans towards your goals, calling and destiny.
- Decide your purpose by asking the basic questions from my post here @ These simple questions are merely a guideline to help you target your strengths, assets, and desires for your life.
- Once your Purpose is in its basic stages begin writing notes that will route your activities towards your goals. As opposed to writing a To Do list and crossing off activities as they are completed. The To Do list is important if there are so many things to do in a day that the written reminder is a necessity. I use To Do lists daily, but I don’t elevate them above my Destiny activities. Those would be considered things I do to fill my Spirit, soul and body up so I don’t burn up, wear out, or collapse. (e.g. Exercise, Daily devotions, eating right, saying no to busy activities that lead nowhere.)
- Finish the day by taking just a minute or two in evaluation. Should I have spent two hours in an unproductive activity. Could I have listened to training or a positive message on a Pod Cast while doing necessary tasks. Is there a way I can better grow myself as a mom, wife, friend, employee by changing up my Daily activities?
- 15 minutes a day on an improvement activity totals 2 1/2 hours at the end of the week. Rather than saying I just don’t have time, add the 15 minutes of self improvement or spiritual growth activity while waiting in a car, or at a doctors appointment, sports event, driving(listening mode) or other open amount of time.